Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Damien and Jian

I met Jian last summer; we exchanged numbers and emails, started to open up ourselves to one another and went on a few dates. We got close. I was having a rough time at the start of this year, she helped me through it.
I was always looking forward to getting married again. I thought: she enjoys my company and encourages my filmmaking dreams, she would make a perfect wife - so I popped the question at a friend's concert. She thought about it, said yes, and we both argeed that we didn't want a big event, we picked a date without telling too many people.
She's smart, beautiful on the inside and out.
She has her career and I have mine; I know that she is the one for me and I am happy.

Damien and Jian were married March 27th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment